Monday, June 6, 2011

21.5.2011

-HappY AnniVersary 5 yEaRs 9 m0nThs-
to my dearest prince charming =)

first time dating on anniversary date...
suddenly!...not plan at all...!
on 21.5.2011 we went out to meet for second time after i finished my diploma
so at that time in the car I checked my phone to look for a message 
and suddenly I look up the date and it is 21.5.2011
and I said
" Yang, today is twenty first!!"
and keep smilling...=)
he said to me ""  Happy Anniversary sayang.."
how happy I am..=)
(hehehe..tersenyum-senyum je)
It is the first time anniversary wishing face to face..=)
it has been 5 years and 9 months..
but just wish je sebab benda tak rancang..kebetulan..
so just jalan-jalan around putrajaya
and take some pictures..=)
ouh satu lagi..baju yang kitorang pakai on that day same lor themenya..
it's brown!!!...=)

Love does not consist of gazing at each other, 
but in looking together in the same direction. 
~Antoine de Saint-Exupery~

this song i dedicated for u..
FYI i just learn how to play this song by guitar..=)

Aishiteru (Aku cinta Kamu)


 


p/s: gamba tak dapat dishare sebab koleksi peribadi..=)...lagi satu kalau awak semua rasa poyo je cite pasal ni just close cepat-cepat...i just want to keep it in memory =)

No comments:

Post a Comment