Tuesday, December 21, 2010

5 Years 4 Months

Second Special Edition for today..

which is for me and "nadiku:-)"

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!!! for 5 years 4 months...=) 

since
(21 August 2005)

Hope we can be more better,

be more matured

& 

more sense of sensitivity..=)

I LOVE YOU

I MISS YOU A LOT! 
(since almost 2 years we not meet)

You always in my mind..

Sorry for my attitude towards you...either with intention or not...(peace..)

It is hard for me to stay in a long relationship and I never thought that I will have a long relationship in my life..thanks again even though I made a mistake in past..just ignore it and take it for our big waves that we have to get through it together. Thanks more...for not stop loving me even for a second!.=)



p/s: zaman IT so pakai IT jela ye...tak macam dolu2...I made the card by myself...hehehhe...jiwang karat plak aku ni...but sometimes I like "jiwang karat"

No comments:

Post a Comment